Ellen Shuman, Emotional Eating Recovery Coach
If 1 hour on the telephone could provide the emotional eating help and relief you’ve been seeking, would you commit & take advantage of this free opportunity?
A more peaceful, happier life is waiting! Register Below
FREE 1-Hour Telephone Seminar
“5 Essential Steps to Free Yourself from Emotional Eating”
Please Register and Check the Box Next to the Date you Wish to Attend:
“Thank you! It was wonderful! Very informative and eye-opening. I felt you were speaking directly to me. You said things to me that I have never heard before even after decades of therapy. Thank you!” Deb, Bella Vista, Arizona
My Emotional Eating TeleSeminar will address:
- Help to stop the exhausting cycle, “I’m either eating out-of-control or I’m dieting!”
- Where do you fall on the Emotional Eating Continuum?
- Why can’t you stop emotional eating, even though you hate the consequences of the behavior?
- How a person can learn to self-soothe without using food, actual use the emotional eating help offered
- How does a person begin to change? What will change look like?
- Practical strategies for overcoming emotional eating, compulsive and binge eating
- Where do people find resources for change?
Facilitator: Ellen Shuman; Founder and Director A Weigh Out Life Coaching
“This morning I had the blessing of being a part of Ellen Shuman’s free phone seminar. Ellen is utterly giving and understanding. Not only did she share openly of her own journey, but she competently, expertly, knowingly, laid out what she has learned through her decades of studying and helping those of us with emotional eating. I gravitated to her generous sense of helping others, her breadth of wisdom. She is plain-spoken, yet intimately aware and conscious of the pain and despair that can be the tragedy of this chronic self-destruction. Moreover, Ellen knows that there is Hope! There is a Weigh Out. It involves self-care, courage, and learning about ways to interrupt the emotional disconnection that binge-eating tries to accomplish. I have been binging for decades. When I heard Ellen Shuman, I recognized a person who speaks my language. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” Leslie, Baltimore