An Emotional Eating Coach can teach you the emotional management skills; the self-soothing tools you need to help you stop overeating...and all from the convenience of your own home...by telephone!
Get Individual Support; A Coach
to Help You Stop Binge Eating
If You are Tired of fighting this Battle Alone, Consider the Benefits of an Emotional Eating Coach / Binge Eating Coach
- Identify & work together on short & long term life goals
- Replace emotional eating with new more effective, specific tools to alleviate stress, anger, boredom, loneliness, etc…
- Identify and remove all old barriers that previously blocked success
- Make step-by-step, reasonable action plans and follow through
Coaching is a unique service. It’s conducted by telephone from the comfort and safety of your own home or office. Together, you and Ellen form a powerful and supportive partnership designed specifically to help you identify and break through the blocks that keep you from achieving your goals and dreams. Ellen will help you develop the skills needed to move from where you are today (feeling stuck) to where you truly want to be tomorrow; more content and comfortable with your relationship with food, your relationships, your life!
Should You Hire Ellen as Your A Weigh Out Life Coach?
Do you live with any of these nagging thoughts?
- I feel out-of-control with food. I overeat too often!
- I spend too much time thinking about food and/or my weight!
- I know what I’m supposed to eat. Still, I make bad choices.
- I know I’m supposed to exercise more. But, I can’t seem to make
myself do it.
- I spend too much time obsessed with body hatred.
- I eat when I’m bored.
- I think I’m a stress eater. I know I’m stress eating.
- I eat whenever I want to feel better.
- I’m not sure why I overeat.
- I know why I overeat…and I still can’t stop!
- I’m afraid I’m putting my health at risk.
- This makes no sense to me.
- I’ve run out of diets to try.
- I feel like a failure!
Ellen is not a DIET COACH! Instead, she’ll teach you new skills so you will never have to “diet” again!
Your success with an A WEIGH OUT Emotional Eating Coach should be measured based on the following:
- You are making “action” plans and following through
- You are eliminating things and people in your life that drain your energy
- You are making healthier food choices
- You’re choosing exercise because it makes you healthier (not just because you’re trying to lose weight)
- You are reducing the episodes of stress eating
- You feel less body hatred
- You’re addressing any/all health issues; your weight may be one of those
- You are feeling less fearful
- You are feeling less like a “victim”
- You’re seeing options and making positive changes
- Your relationships with friends and family are improving.
- You’re identifying things in life that makes you happy and you’re moving towards them
- You’re attracting healthier people into your life
- Your finances are now in order (or moving in that direction)
- You’re playing more and having more fun
- You’re feeling more centered, balanced
- You’re just plain happier and more content!
All of the above is a Choice! With the support of your Coach, these are choices you can make!
How Does Life Coaching For Emotional Eating Work?
Typically, emotional eating coaching is Tele-Coaching, conducted over the phone, in the privacy of your own home or office.
Bringing more than 20 years of experience in the behavioral health and health & wellness fields; as founder and director of an eating disorders treatment center, a researcher, a Coach, and as the Immediate Past President of BEDA, the Binge Eating Disorder Association (2011/2012), Ellen offers an introductory phone call to discuss whether Coaching is a good fit. To contact Ellen for a Free Assessment, call 513-321-4242, or email email@example.com
$295. – includes three-40 minute Coaching Sessions per round of Coaching, intake packet, prep sheets, Coach’s prep time for sessions, and occasional emails in between sessions
(Client is responsible for any long-distance phone charges)
*Coaching is not therapy or counseling. Coaching is “skill training”. To exlore your readiness for Coaching, or if you’re struggling with emotional, binge, or compulsive eating and would like to learn more about recovery strategies, please register for A Weigh Out’s FREE Telephone. This seminar is a safe place for people who are stugglung to learn a great deal about emotional eating and to ask questions, if they like. (Professionals, please contact Ellen Shuman directly to discuss your professional interests, rather than signing up for this particular call.)
Choose Your Next Step:
1. Learn more about Emotional Eating…from the comfort of your own home. Free Phone Seminar
2. FREE TRIAL — 21 Days to explore everything we offer in the A Weigh Out Members’ Circle