Welcome . We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that everyone’s rights are respected. Please read and review, and if you agree, then simply click ‘I agree’ to continue to the A Weigh Out Membership Circle:
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund of any past or current month’s fees or resources.
- You must be 18 year old or older to join this Membership.
- Membership is for one person only, not to be shared with others. Membership is taken out in the name of an individual, not a business. Your membership remains current for as long as your monthly fee has been paid at the beginning of each membership month. If the membership lapses due to non-payment, it will be necessary for you to join again as a new member, at whatever the current rate at the time of rejoining.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and will suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password. Information about membership cancellation is on the guarantee page.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you may redistribute ot or that you own right to it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Do not violate our copyright.
- Subscribers may not advertise, trade goods or services, or use this site for any other commercial use or promotion. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums or in the groups.
- Only use your own name (or a nickname, if you prefer to be more anonymous) when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. Unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is absolutely NOT permitted and will result in immediate termination of membership with all of its rights.
- Avoid using ALL capital letters (feels like shouting) in posts, discussion forums, groups (a word here and there for emphasis is fine).
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This, too will lead to immediate termination. We want this site to feel as safe as possible for all.
- By posting content in the discussion forums, you agree to permit the website owner to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis. We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site or the website owner. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of the website owner, who reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
This site provides the information, services and products on this website “as is” without warranties of any kind. You also agree that this site shall not be responsible for any content found on the site forums and groups and that your use of all site content, advice and opinions of A Weigh Out, Ellen Shuman, quest experts and members, forums, and groups, and any downloading of materials found on or throughout the site is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for your own well-being before, during, and after spending time on this website. Should you feel at risk of harming yourself or others, you agree to call 911 or to go to your nearest hospital emergency room. You also agree that your use of all site content, advice and opinions of A Weigh Out, Ellen Shuman, guest experts and members, forums, and groups, and any downloading of materials found on or throughout the website is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer or data that results.
All express warranties and all implied warranties, including without limitation to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the full extent permitted by law. This site does not warrant that the use of performance of this website will be timely, uninterrupted or free of error, or that this website or its server will be free of viruses. In no event shall this site, its officers, directors, agents, employees, guest experts and contributors be liable for any loss or injury, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products provided through this website, even if this site has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that applicable law prevents the exclusion of liability for certain warranties, such exclusion does not apply to you to the extent limited by law.
A Weigh Out is committed to providing valuable information and resources. We sincerely hope your membership of this site will enlighten and educate you, and motivate you to take action to improve your life.
Your membership fees give you immediate access to our library of practical resources and to all features listed as part of the membership. If features ever change, members will be notified and can decide if they wish to continue, renew for the following month.
When you activate your subscription, you will have instant access to A Weigh Out’s Circle Membership and all the site offers. If at any time you no longer need the regular updates and access to new resources, you may cancel your subscription without further obligation, however past month’s fees and the current month’s fee, once processed, are not refundable. When you cancel, no further fees will be charged to your credit or debit card. You will find instructions for cancellation on The “FAQ” page and on the “About Membership” Page.
Periodically the site may be down for short periods of time for maintenance (we’ll post an alert) or for unforeseen technical trouble (we hope this never happens but we want to cover all eventualities in this guarantee). So, if we are ever down for an entire week, and you wish to be compensated with a free month of membership, please email us at email@example.com and put ” Site down 1 week-Free Month Requested” in the subject line (note…this is not a refund, it’s a new month of membership at no cost).
We look forward to your participation…